Project Management Fundamentals
Proved methods and techniques for your project success
You want your projects to run more quickly and smoothly – with considerably less stress, frustration and time pressure? The question is: What can you do about it?
In the Project Management Fundamentals Seminar you will learn professional practical methods that will make your work as a project manager noticeably easier. We help you to use a proven project management structure as well as to develop and adhere to realistic plans. In this way you learn to use your own time efficiently and to complete projects in a result-oriented and timely manner. PS Consulting’s project concept has been used successfully for many years in numerous – also international – projects.
We work concretely and practice-oriented on your project. All theoretical inputs and presented methods are applied directly in workshops to the projects of the participants. While you work on your project plan in small groups during the course of the seminar, questions are discussed and answered immediately. This is how you ensure the transfer into your daily project work. This seminar is based on the internationally recognized standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- What is essential for good project management?
- When is a project successful?
- Which role has the project leader?
- How do I get a clear project assignment and a reasonable definition of objectives?
- How can I make projects measurable?
- How can I identify the relevant stakeholders of the project and how can I involve them adequately?
- How are roles and responsibilities distributed in the project?
- How do I describe the necessary activities (Work breakdown structure)?
- How to plan dates and the course of action (Network diagram and Gantt-Chart)?
- How can I make realistic estimates of resources and cost?
- How do I optimize my plans?
- How can I recognize risks at an early stage and manage these proactively?
- How do I keep a sound overview?
- How do I report the status?
- How can I actively control a project?
- What do I do if something starts to get out of control?
- How do we deal with change and escalations?
- Which communication is needed continuously?
- What needs to be documented and how?
- What should be included in the closing process?
- How do we learn from our experience?
- This seminar is designed for project managers and experienced project team members.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 24 PDUs for Technical Skills or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 3 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English