PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation (English Language)
- The successful ACP® training to prepare for the exam – intensive, vivid and lively
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand. Demonstrate your peers, employers, and stakeholders that your agile knowledge runs deep.
From the people who brought you the PMP®, the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. In this training you will learn – while at the same time having a high practical relevance – the exam syllabus and terminology required by PMI® and be well prepared for the optional exam.
21 contact hours for admission to exam, or 21 PDUs for PMP recertification.
Innovative training design and learning environment (6 x 4 hours)
No tedious registration processes thanks to all-inclusive package
Quality-tested content - we are an "Authorized Training Partner" of PMI
With our innovative modular seminar design, we ensure optimal learning. We focus on all topics relevant to the exam and give you tips for passing the exam in the first attempt. We take care of annoying registration and ordering processes for you with our all-inclusive package. Don’t worry, get it done now and get started. Becoming a PMI-ACP® has never been easier. Increase your market value and invest in your future now.
Benefit from the course:
- You will get an overview of many agile methods and learn how to integrate them.
- You will be provided with terminology and implementation aids.
- You will be supported in bridging the gap between classic and agile project management.
- You will learn to better understand and address common problems of agile teams.
- You will learn retrospective and team building techniques.
- You will get a comprehensive overview of exam format and content.
- You will earn 21 seminar contact hours or 21 PDUs for PMP recertification.
- Waterfall Approach (Predictive Life Cycle)
- Agile Approach (Adaptive Life Cycle)
- History of the Agile Approach
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Team
- Project Initiation
- Product Backlog
- Value Analysis
- Risk Management
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Monitoring and Controlling Work
- Sprint Closure
- Project Governance
- Extreme Programming
- Kanban Approach
- Performance Review
- Hybrid Approach
What to expect in 21 hours:
You will get everything you need to pass the challenging PMI-ACP® exam on your first attempt in this modular seminar. In the seminar, we will show you proven strategies on how to optimally acquire the extensive learning material. You will receive accompanying coaching and additional individual support from the trainer by phone, email, WhatsApp messaging, and live – online Zoom meeting as many times as needed.
- 21 hours of intensive PMI-ACP® training – split into 6 modules (4 hours each)
- Comprehensive, full-color seminar handouts with all content and important info on the exam
- Accompanying coaching and additional individual support from the trainer by phone, email, WhatsApp messaging, and live-online Zoom meeting as many times as needed
- All-inclusive worry-free package bookable
- PMI-authorized trainers who are, of course, long-time PMI-ACP® trainers
- Small seminar group. This allows intensive learning and individual support for each participant.
- Certificate of attendance for your admission to PMI-ACP® Certification
- Seminar language: English
- Project managers with initial agile practical experience and an interest in improving their understanding of agile methods.
- Agile practitioners, product owners, scrum masters/agile coaches who want to be more methodologically professional.
- PMP certified project managers who would like to acquire PDUs for their recertification.
Prerequisites for the PMI-ACP Certification
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years OR a current PMP® certification.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-ACP
- The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Notes as well
- Ideally, you take the exam 2-4 weeks after the seminar. The exam dates will be agreed individually.
- You will earn the 21 seminar contact hours required for admission to the exam, or 21 PDUs accordingly for PMP recertification (14 PDUs Technical Skills / 4 PDUs Leadership Skills / 3 PDUs Strategic & Business Skills).
- If you book our all-inclusive worry-free package, the examination fee of PMI® is also included in the seminar price and we take care of the registration formalities for you
Our guarantee: In the unlikely event that you should not pass the exam on the first attempt, you will receive individual coaching for support.