- From lone fighter to an agile high-performance team
More and more companies and projects want to become more agile and use agile methods. In order to be really successful with it, a high performance of the teams is crucial. But agile top teams do not come into being automatically. Agile teamwork is based on a certain attitude and common values. It can be specifically promoted and developed through the use of agile instruments. Experience how this is achieved at our very active seminar.
This seminar is for all, which would like to work agile in and with teams, whether as a team member or in a leading role e.g. as a project manager or moderator. The focus is on experiencing yourself in new teams with unknown tasks. This is how you learn what makes a agile team successful and how top performance is achieved in these teams. In many exercises you solve tasks together and grow together as a team. You will get to know different instruments to organize an agile team, to align it goal-oriented, and to work efficiently. You will experience how to deal constructively with different personalities and interests and thus enormously increase the satisfaction and performance of the team.
The seminar combines in a unique way the most modern knowledge of agile top teams with the own experience in concrete team situations. Short, clear theory inputs alternate with team assignments and their evaluation. Step by step you will develop the basic rules, roles, attitudes and values for agile teams and learn how they are established and lived. In addition, you will receive individual feedback and practical tips to develop your team into an agile top team. As a participant in this seminar you will receive 16 PDUs.
- What defines agile top teams
- What are important agile attitudes and values?
- How does a team develop and organize to peak performance?
Agile Team Rules
- What are the most important basic rules in an agile team?
- How do we agree and follow rules?
Clarity of goals in the team
- How do we achieve clarity?
- How do we ensure a common understanding between team and client?
Roles in an agile team
- Which roles are necessary in a team so that it can work agile?
- How are the roles distributed?
Planning the execution of tasks
- What does a systematic, agile team approach look like?
- How do we create a simple flowchart?
- How are the tasks distributed?
Controlling in agile teams
- How do we moderate the cooperation?
- How do we monitor and control time?
- How do we ensure results and quality?
Retrospectives for continuous improvement
- How does a team learn and improve?
- How do retrospectives and reflections work in a team?
Giving and receiving feedback
- How do we give constructive feedback in the team?
- Evaluation of the team work
- Individual feedback to each individual
- This course is designed for members of agile teams, Scrum Master and Product Owner. It is also suitable for project managers and anyone who wants to experience themselves in different roles of teamwork and receive feedback.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 4 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English