- Conduct successful negotiations and achieve your own goals
Do you always achieve the desired result in your negotiations? Even highly experienced project managers could achieve significantly more if they acted more professionally in negotiations with clients, suppliers, customers or other stakeholders. We would like to work on this with you.
|Currently we only conduct this seminar in-house. You too can benefit from a tailor-made seminar. This is already worthwhile from 5 participants.||START INQUIRY >>|
In this negotiation training you will learn to conduct negotiations according to the Harvard model. You learn how to assert your interests and achieve results in your negotiations in which both sides win. You will learn how to prepare yourself comprehensively for such negotiations and how to conduct them in a targeted manner. You practice getting along well with difficult clients, suppliers or customers without losing sight of your own interests.
The principle of this seminar is: short theory and a lot of practice. Practicing on many tricky case studies and negotiation situations – also from projects of the participants – enables a high degree of practical relevance. Participants receive individual feedback and suggestions for conducting their own negotiations and can, if desired, reflect on their negotiating skills by means of a video recording. This strengthens your negotiating competence and gives you confidence in dealing with difficult negotiations and negotiating partners. Certified participants receive 24 PDUs or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
The Harvard model at a glance
- Enforce your own goals in negotiations
- Distinguishing between positions and interests
- Success factors for good negotiation results
- The steps of the Harvard model
Communication and relationships as a basis for negotiation
- Negotiating on an equal footing
- Creating rapport
- Targeted use of body language
Your own attitude in negotiations
- Creating a win-win attitude
- How do I deal with a Win-Loose attitude?
Typical negotiation situations
- How do I recognize and name the interests of the other party?
- How do I expand the solution space and create options?
- How do we find a common basis for evaluating options?
- How do we reach viable agreements?
Preparation for negotiations
- What should I clarify in advance?
- Reference to Claim Management
- What should I know about my negotiating partner?
- How do I develop a suitable negotiation strategy?
Critical situations in negotiations
- How do I deal with difficult negotiating partners?
- How do I recognize and react to unfair tactics?
- The seminar is designed for experienced project managers, executives and all those who want to improve their negotiation skills.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we wish to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 24 PDUs of which 6 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 18 PDUs for Leadership Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 3 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English