Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- The conflict management seminar for constructive solutions
Conflicts often occur in projects and are often already in the nature of the matter: The participants pursue different goals, the employees hardly know each other, the client has “political” intentions with the project. This leads to conflicts that affect your work in the project if they are not identified and resolved in time.
In this conflict management seminar you will learn methods to solve conflicts constructively. You will learn how conflicts arise, reflect on your conflict behaviour and develop alternative strategies. You will learn how to prepare yourself specifically for negotiations and how to cope well with difficult clients, suppliers or customers.
In the course of the seminar we work very concretely on conflict situations from your everyday life. We combine exciting impulse lectures with many practical exercises and role plays. For difficult conflicts and negotiations, you will also receive helpful tips and suggestions from an experienced trainer and other project managers. Certified participants receive 16 PDUs or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- Recognize typical conflicts within a project or its environment
- Distinguish different types of conflicts
- General approaches to resolving different conflicts
Resolving Relationship and Role Conflicts
- Identify your own conflict strategies and develop alternatives
- Attitude in Conflicts
- Developing guidelines for conflict resolution
- Conducting and rehearsing conflict conversations
Negotiate Factual Conflicts
- Negotiation model for win-win results
- Prepare systematically for negotiations
- Conduct negotiation
Resolve Inner Conflicts
- Work with the “inner team” and personal coaching
- Coaching for currently challenging situations out of the participants’ projects
- Feedback to the observed conflict behavior within the seminar group
- This course is designed for project managers and project leaders. It is also suitable for people who need to negotiate or lead others.
- It is very helpful if you already know the basic techniques of project management.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 2 PDUs account for Technical Skills, 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills and 2 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English