Leading and Developing Project Teams
- The team leadership seminar for the development of your project team
You want your project team to work actively together and everyone takes responsibility? You would like to achieve a goal-oriented and motivating working atmosphere in your team? As a project manager, how do you specifically promote growing together and cooperation in your project team?
In this team leadership seminar we will show you what it takes to lead a team. You get to know the individual roles in the team and know how to deal with typical conflict situations in the team. You will learn in which phases a team develops and how to deal with group dynamics. You will be taught to lead and inspire a team through motivating target images and to integrate different characters of a project team.
In our team leadership seminar we combine exciting theoretical inputs with many practical exercises and team tasks. You will receive concrete tips on how to deal with difficult team situations and practice this on the basis of examples from the participants’ everyday project life. In addition, you can motivate your project team to peak performance by taking advantage of the individual skills of the team members. Certified participants receive 16 PDUs or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
Characteristics of a successful team
- Social roles within a team
- Belbin model of roles within a team
- Analyzing my own role in the team
- Distribution of roles in the whole team
Developing a team
- Phases of team development
- Designing a successful project kickoff
- Analyzing the current situation of the team
- How to treat difficult teams and constellations?
- Typical team conflicts and resolution approaches
Leading with visions
- Developing a motivating vision for the project
- Giving a moving and inspiring vision speech
- Feedback to the vision and speech
- Coaching for current challenging situations out of the participants’ projects
- Feedback session
- Feedback to the observed team and leadership behavior within the seminar group
- This course is designed for project managers and project leaders. It is also suitable for people who need to lead teams.
- It is very helpful if you already know the basic techniques of project management.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 2 PDUs account for Technical Skills, 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills and 2 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English