- Developing innovative and future-oriented working environments
In times of rapid change, high complexity and dynamism, you would like to get to know new approaches for future-oriented and successful management – whether in a project or in the line.
In our seminar “Agile Leadership” you get an overview of what agility and agile leadership means. You will learn to apply the agile mindset to your day-to-day management work in order to involve employees more closely and to delegate extensive responsibility to them. You know how to involve employees in decisions in a meaningful way and how to increase their motivation and personal responsibility. As a manager you will know approaches after the seminar to react faster to changes and growing complexity.
Agile leadership gives you significantly higher efficiency and effectiveness through motivated and self-responsible employees. Agile Leadership actively incorporates the skills, information and competencies of the employees so that you can concentrate on the essentials in your management task – such as the sensible design of constructive framework conditions – and relieve yourself of administration and micromanagement.
In the seminar theoretical inputs alternate with intensive practical exercises, so that agile elements are directly applied and experienced in the training context. You will take a variety of ideas and suggestions for your own leadership practice to become more agile in your own leadership role.
- What is agile / agility?
- Why is agility important today?
- In which cases a higher agility is useful?
Core elements of agility
- Agile values, principles and methods
- Customer orientation and create added value
- Characteristics of an agile organization
- Roles of agile managers
- Leading with visions
- Key figures and characteristics for success
- Which leadership style encourages agile work?
- Create framework conditions for motivated work
- Which tasks can be delegated to employees?
- Strengthen self-responsibility of the staff
- Incorporate employees into decisions
Fostering self-organized work in the team
- Frames and structures for self-organized work in the team
- Developing team performance
- Methods for better team work
- Retrospectives for success and constructive cooperation
How to deal with uncertainty and changes
- Useful values and beliefs in times of uncertainty
- How to control complex situations and how to stay on target
- Constructive dealing with resistances
- This seminar is designed for managers, project leaders and scrum masters.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 14 PDUs account for Leadership Skills and 2 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: German (Inhouse-trainings in English as well)