CAPM® Preparation Course
- Prepare intensively for the successful CAPM® exam
It is good if you are fit in project management. Even as a young project manager, you can demonstrate this by being certified as a “Certified Associate in Project Management” (CAPM)®. This certificate proves that you as project manager have top knowledge and can contribute all your professional competence. The certificate is awarded by the globally recognized Project Management Institute (PMI). With our CAPM® training you prepare optimally for the exam.
In this CAPM training, as a young project manager you will learn the comprehensive terminology and methodological know-how of PMI for professional project management and at the same time prepare for CAPM® certification. You expand your methodical repertoire with classical and agile methods as well as helpful PM tools. Important to us is not only a lively and descriptive teaching, but also the direct applicability to own projects.
In the seminar you will receive many tips and learning aids to pass the CAPM exam at the first attempt. Of course you will receive the 23 hours of further training necessary for the CAPM examination admission. This way you are optimally prepared for the CAPM exam.
In the seminar you will receive a comprehensive and understandable introduction to the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and its process groups, so that you understand the important interrelationships. In addition, you will receive well-founded explanations of all exam-relevant methods and techniques of project management.
You know the connection between theory and implementation on your own projects and in your own company. This helps in remembering the extensive examination material as well as in practical application.
Highly experienced trainers will answer your questions before and after the seminar. With our CAPM® Online Test you have the opportunity to practice with over 1000 test questions at any time and to simulate the CAPM® test.
- Details of the PMBOK® Guide
- The fields of knowledge of project management
- Approval for the CAPM test
- Initiating a project and defining a project charter
- Identifying stakeholders (Stakeholder Management)
- Defining requirements and planning scope (Scope Management)
- Develop realistic schedules (Schedule Management)
- Estimating costs (Cost Management)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Identifying risks and recognizing opportunities (Risk Management)
- Planning resources (Resource Management)
- Planning communication (Communication Management)
- Communication with stakeholders
- Procurement Management
Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- How to handle changes in projects
- Quality Management
- Closing a project
- Wrap-up and Test Preparation
CAPM® example test
- The seminar is designed for junior project leaders, budding project managers or project team members who wish to acquire the CAPM® credential and who fulfill the application requirements of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- The participants should be familiar with the basic methods of project management, as e.g. delivered in our seminar “Project Management Fundamentals”. You should comply with the prerequisites of the exam.
- You’ll recieve 23 contact hours which are necessary for the admition of the exam.
- Being admitted to the exam depends on various prerequisites. The fee for the exam is 250,- Euro for non-members and 185,- Euro for the members of PMI. The annual membership fee for PMI is 85,- Euro. Further information can be found on the page about the CAPM exam.
- 3 days intensive training
- Certified trainers
- Extensive documents
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
- We support participants during the application for the exam.
- We convey the necessary knowledge for the exam. This includes the contents of PMI, the PMBOK® Guide and more.
- We teach methods and strategies which will help you to pass the exam.
- During the preparation period, we offer phone coaching and support.
- With our Online Test Tool, participants can practice for the exam and test their level of knowledge – whenever they want and wherever they are.
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Language: German/English mixed, meaning that the content and exam documentation is in English, while explanations are mostly given in German. In-house courses can be offered completely in English.
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.