Managing Programs and Large Projects
- Stay cool with complex projects and programs
Do you manage large projects and programs and sometimes reach your limits with the basic methods of project management? Are you looking for extensions and additions to reliably plan and control even larger and more complex projects and programs?
|Currently we only conduct this seminar in-house. You too can benefit from a tailor-made seminar. This is already worthwhile from 5 participants.||START INQUIRY >>|
In this seminar you will deepen existing methods of project management especially for large projects and get to know new methods of program management. This enables you to professionally plan and control even large and complex projects or programs.
This seminar is very practice-oriented. Theory inputs alternate with intensive workshops and discussions. We also work on your projects. This allows you to put the discussed topics directly into practice. This seminar is based on the internationally recognized standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- Programs and complex projects
- The leadership role of a project or program manager in complex projects
- Factors influencing the leadership situation in complex projects
- Recognize and use the “political” forces within the project
- Building a functioning project or programm organization
- Task assignment and delegation
- Coordination and communication in complex structures
- Planning large projects and programs
- Dealing with complexity and conflicting requirements
- Project control, status monitoring and controlling
- Dealing with changes and escalations
- Dealing with difficult situations and finding solutions
- The seminar is designed for experienced project leaders and program managers. They should know the basic methods of project management (e.g. how taught in our course „Project Management Fundamentals“).
- Maximum of 8 participants. This way, we make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English