Communicating successfully in Projects
Learn to convince others and win them over for your ideas
Effective communication is an important factor for project success. But you sometimes find it difficult to convince colleagues, customers and managers of new ideas? A manager doesn’t really listen and moves on before you could get to the point? Improve your communication skills to professionally manage project communication with everyone involved.
In this seminar you will learn the basics of successful project communication. Based on typical project situations, you will learn how to optimally design communication with other stakeholders, communicate ideas and address conflicts. We look specifically at communication patterns and reflect on various ways in which you can better communicate your own ideas and points of view.
By means of many practical communication exercises and theoretical models you reflect your personal communication style. You will receive individual feedback and concrete suggestions from the trainer and the other seminar participants. We advise you in difficult project situations and give you the opportunity to prepare yourself specifically for a difficult discussion. Certified participants receive 16 PDUs or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- How does communication work?
- Important rules of communication
- Why are there some cases in which communication doesn’t work?
The four aspects of a message
- Aspects in communication
- Listening with four ears
Practicing typical communication situations
- Win and motivate others
- How to convey a complicated idea in a simple way
- Convince the other
- Address conflicts
- How to be of a different opinion
Planning a communication structure in your project
- Information events
- Involving stakeholders effectively
Give and take feedback
- Rules on feedback
- Evaluation of team work
- Individual feedback to each individual
Peer consulting for concrete situations
- Exercises for difficult communication situations
- Consulting and suggestions by trainer and participants
- Project managers and experienced project team members
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we wish to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 2 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 14 PDUs for Leadership Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive Training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|