Agile Project Management
Kanban, Scrum, Lean & Co - using the best of the agile worlds
Many people do not know that agile project management is very usable far beyond software projects. All classic projects also benefit from agile methods: Projects become more flexible, faster and easier if the appropriate elements are selected and used from the agile methods. We show you how to use the best of the agile worlds for your projects! Make your projects more agile!
In this seminar you will quickly learn many useful, agile methods and principles and practice their implementation in your own projects. You know the favorable conditions for agile projects and know which agile method or element you can use profitably. This makes your projects more flexible, easier and noticeably faster. In the seminar you will also learn more about individual methods such as Scrum or Kanban and receive the know-how to effectively combine these with your previous project management. This not only gives you more satisfied customers, but also more motivated employees in your projects.
Our seminar is also very agile: You tell us what is important to you and we adapt the course of the seminar to your needs. Thus, we focus on the topics that are most beneficial to you and you experience first-hand what agile cooperation means. With our practical experience you get a lot of concrete tips for the implementation of agile project management methods in your daily project work. We practice the methods you have learned on your current projects and discuss their implementation in the company together with other participants and the trainer. This way you know the strengths and weaknesses of all methods and can clearly decide what you want to use, when and how.
- What does agility mean and what makes projects “agile”?
- What are the main agile principles and values?
- Use of agile methods (VUCA, Stacey matrix, Cynefin model)
- Agile methods in use in various industries and project types
Agile methods at a glance
- The most important agile methods: Scrum, Lean, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, Design Thinking and their core elements
- What does the use of agile methods and agile principles require?
- How do I choose the appropriate agile method?
- Which agile method is particularly suitable for which project type and organizational form?
- Where are mixed forms and hybrid project management methods suitable?What is different in agile projects?
Scrum in Projects
- How exactly does Scrum work?
- What are the roles at Scrum?
- What is the typical procedure?
- Which products (artifacts) are created?
- Retrospectives for continuous improvement
- Helpful tools in Scrum projects
Lean and Kanban in projects
- Lean: Avoiding waste and bureaucracy
- Lean: Added value and customer orientation as a central element
- Kanban: Focused acceleration of projects
- Continuous improvement and lessons learned
- If required, further elements from other agile approaches
Hybrid project management – classic and agile together
- How can classic and agile elements be combined well?
- What do functioning hybrid approaches look like?
Implementation in your own project environment
- Which framework conditions support agile projects?
- What are critical success factors for implementation?
- Which skills require agile roles?
- How does the conversion to agile methods succeed?
- This seminar is designed for managers, project manager, product managers and experienced project team members.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 6 PDUs account for Technical Skills, 6 PDUs for Leadership Skills and 4 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English