Scrum Master Certification
Practical use of Scrum and obtaining Scrum Master certification
Scrum is one of the best known agile methods, which can be used quickly and productively due to its simple structure and clearly defined roles. With Scrum many projects become faster and Scrum is now used successfully far beyond software development. Use the advantages of Scrum in your projects. Make your projects more agile. We show you how it works!
In today’s dynamic environment, not all projects can be planned ahead in detail. With Scrum you will get to know a method that is very agile in dealing with changes and yet gives projects a reliable structure and direction. In our seminar we explain the most important elements of Scrum with which you can lead projects in sprints to their goal and thereby really satisfy your customers and clients. In addition, you practice the implementation on your own projects, so that you can use Scrum completely or in parts in your practice. If you wish, you can obtain Scrum Master certification after the seminar.
We alternate theory with many exercises and link your questions with our practical experience. The seminar design is conceptualized in such a way that you experience Scrum directly in action. We show and discuss with you the implementation of the individual elements in a wide variety of project types. You have enough time to get answers to your very personal questions, so that your projects also benefit from Scrum. At the same time you effectively prepare for Scrum Master certification.
Participants receive 16 PDUs or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- Background and motivation: What is Scrum?
- Agile values and principles in a dynamic environment
- How does a project with Scrum work?
- How do you turn requirements into finished products?
- In which projects can Scrum be used?
Role distribution in Scrum
- The essential roles in the Scrum team model
- Responsibilities and tasks of Product Owner, Scrum Master and Scrum Team
- How do these 3 roles work well together?
Scrum incidents – the working meetings of Scrum
- What happens when in Scrum?
- Sprint Planning – planning the work
- Daily Scrum – Exchange information and coordinate tasks
- Sprint Review – check the results
- Sprint Retrospective – continuous improvement in the project
Controlling Projects with Scrum Artifacts
- How do we recognize the progress of the project and keep track of it?
- How is the status made transparent?
- How do we deal with changes and escalations?
- How do we increase speed?
- We will deal with other topics according to the interest of the participants, e.g.
- Introduction of Scrum – Whose support do I need?
- Using Scrum in the classic project environment
- Scrum in fixed-price projects
- Scrum of Scrums – implement large projects with Scrum
- Information about the certification procedure
- Practice based on exam questions
- The seminar is designed for everyone who works in different roles in agile teams or scrum teams, managers, project managers, product managers and experienced project team members.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 8 PDUs account for Technical Skills, 7 PDUs for Leadership Skills and 1 PDU for Strategic & Business Skills or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- After the seminar, participants can at any time obtain certification as Professional Scrum Master I and Professional Scrum Master II. The certification takes place independently of PS Consulting directly via scrum.org and is connected with further costs, which are not included in the seminar price.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English