Leading and consulting customers
Consulting know-how for project leaders
As a project leader, you are in daily contact with customers and aim at fulfilling their expectations. Sometimes, however, the customer does not know exactly what he wants or his expectations are contradictory. In that case you need to perform as consultant in order to find solutions which convince and satisfy the customer without exceeding cost and schedule.
During the seminar, you will gain the ability to establish a relationship with your customer that permits communication on a level playing field. You will learn about basic consulting concepts and methods and will strengthen your persuasive skills and assertiveness. This will enable you to conduct professional consulting sessions with your customer and to keep the head above water even in difficult situations.
This seminar is very application-oriented. Theoretical inputs alternate with intensive workshops and discussions. The theoretical approaches have proven themselves in many projects and can therefore be applied directly to your projects. We practice on selected case studies, as well as directly on real situations from your projects. Certified participants earn 16 PDUs for this course.
- Characteristics of good consulting – what makes the difference in customer contact?
- Different consulting approaches in comparison
- Stakeholder analysis with focus on customer management – how is power distributed within the project?
- Communication analysis – how do I recognize the real customer needs?
- The consulting session – which steps lead to good results?
- How do I handle unrealistic expectations?
- Understanding and effectively using body language
- Cooperation or confrontation – where does each strategy help?
- Argumentative techniques – how can I convince the customer?
- How can I present objections during the consulting process in an appreciative way?
- Handling difficult situations – which typical situations might appear and what are best-practice handling strategies?
- This seminar is directed towards project leaders, expert consultants, customer consultants and account managers.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|