Communication Power for Project Leaders
Reflect on and optimize your communications skills
You spend your time on presentations, team meetings and constant negotiations with various stakeholders? Does this always produce the results you are looking for? Do you use this time in a targeted and positive way? Many highly experienced project managers would be able to achieve a lot more if they were able to visualize and present more effectively, and if they were more convincing.
In this highly intensive seminar, you will receive feedback and suggestions regarding your presentation, facilitation and negotiating skills. These are exactly the competencies we are going to tackle. During the course, you will reflect different possibilities to convey own ideas, viewpoints and opinions in a better way. This will enable you to appear more convincing, professional and authentic in various situations within your projects.
The essence of this seminar lies in the exercises and practical examples which originate directly from your project work. Every day, each participant will get individual feedback on the basis of the participant’s own presentations, moderations and negotiations. This will allow you to discover your strengths and potentials during the seminar in terms of rhetoric, the structure of presentations and the implementation of facilitation and negotiation tasks. You will get to know yourself better and gain an understanding of your effect on others. Participants will be awarded with 24 PDUs.
- What makes a presentation successful?
- What aim does my presentation have?
- How do I achieve my presentation aim?
- Individual feedback on own presentation: Strengths and potential improvement
- What structure and tools does a well-delivered moderation require?
- How do I plan a facilitation with an agenda?
- Individual feedback on personal moderation style: Strengths and potential improvement
- How do I improve my personal negotiating skills?
- How do I develop a good basis for communications?
- How do I expand successful solution space?
- How do I achieve negotiation results from which both parties profit (win-win)?
- Individual feedback on real negotiating situations: Strengths and potential improvement
- Project Leaders who already have years of experience in the fields of presentation, facilitation and negotiation. This seminar is suitable for you in case you are interested in deepening your competences by practical exercises and by receiving concrete and individual feedback.
- You will be awarded with 24 PDUs of which 24 PDUs account for Leadership Skills.
- In English, we normally conduct this course only as an in-house seminar. Please contact us for further details. If you are interested in open enrolment courses in German, please visit our German language site.
- 3 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|