Communication Power for Project Leaders
- Effectively communicate your own points of view, opinions and ideas
Do you always achieve the desired effect with your presentations? Do you achieve the desired success in negotiations? Many project managers, even very experienced ones, could achieve significantly more if they could moderate, present more convincingly and negotiate better in a more targeted manner.
In this very intensive seminar you will specifically develop your ability to present, moderate and negotiate. In the seminar you will get to know effective ways of communicating your own ideas, points of view and opinions better. In this way you increase your personal charisma in order to present yourself more convincingly and professionally in various project situations.
We refresh the theory and you work concretely on many situations from your daily project life. Each seminar day focuses on one of the core skills. The small seminar group provides intensive feedback on your presentations, moderations and negotiations. In addition, you will receive valuable practical tips. Certified participants receive 24 PDUs.
- What makes a presentation successful?
- How do I build an effective presentation?
- How do I achieve my presentation goal?
- Feedback on your own presentation and ideas for optimization
- How do I build up a successful moderation?
- Which tools can I use?
- How do I deal with difficult participants?
- Feedback on your own moderation style and suggestions for optimization
- How do I negotiate according to the Harvard model?
- How do I build a good relationship base?
- How do I expand solution spaces in case of deadlocked negotiations?
- How do I reach agreements that are beneficial to both sides?
- Feedback on your own negotiating style and ideas for optimization
- Project Leaders who already have years of experience in the fields of presentation, facilitation and negotiation. This seminar is suitable for you in case you are interested in deepening your competences by practical exercises and by receiving concrete and individual feedback.
- You will be awarded with 24 PDUs of which 24 PDUs account for Leadership Skills, or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- In English, we normally conduct this course only as an in-house seminar. Please contact us for further details. If you are interested in open enrolment courses in German, please visit our German language site.
- 3 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English