Secure yourself against additional project claims and push your own claims through
During the project implementation phase contractual hitches and breakdowns are common, e.g. schedule delays, quality deficiencies etc. Such incidents influence the relationship between customer and supplier. Claim management will allow you to constructively solve such incidents.
In our seminar, you will learn the important foundations and discover how you can implement logical claim management as an effective means of protecting your project success. This will provide you with the essential assurances for critical contractual negotiations and will enable you to solve future contractual hitches and breakdowns constructively.
This seminar comprises of a mix of stimulus lectures, plenum discussions, role-plays and group exercises. Following theoretical inputs you’ll have a discussion with your trainer, in which you look at the uses and limitations of methods and the aspects of their implementation within your company. Individual and intensive group work – which examines your own projects wherever possible – allows you to implement the presented methods in your own projects with ease. Participants will be awarded with 16 PDUs.
Fundamentals of contractual law
- Basics for forming a contract
- General terms and conditions
- Complex agreements
- Contracts for work and labor
- Service agreements
- Specification of services
- Configuring and discussing contracts
- Characteristics of a long-term, complex project contract
- Obligations to provide support and cooperation
- Contractual agreement
- Structure of contractual documents
- Legal principles of various claims
Claim Management within the framework of contract law
Fundamentals of Claims Management
- Definition of claims and claim management
- Development of claims
- Recognizing and categorizing claims
- Claim types
- Presentation of a claim
Requirements on Claims Management
- Commercial letter of confirmation
- Announcing and documenting a claim
- Procedure when processing your own claims
- Recommendations for realizing your own claims
- Internal organization
- Regulation process for claims
- Fundamental strategies
- Phase-based classification
- Conclusions for contractual configuration and contractual negotiations
- Conflict arbitration
Claims management and soft facts
- Claims management without risks to the customer relationship
- Claims management and customer-orientation
- Project managers, sub-project leaders, product managers and experienced project team members.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we wish to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 8 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 8 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills.
- 2 days intensive Training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|