Developing innovative and future-oriented working environments
In times of fast changes, high complexity and dynamics, project leaders need to acquire and learn new approaches in order to be successful.
In our seminar “Agile Leadership” you will get an overview of what agile leadership means. You will get suggestions as well as concrete methods and techniques to become more agile in your own leadership role and your business environment. You know how to empower team members in decision-making and to increase their motivation and self-responsibility.
With agile leadership, you achieve a much higher efficiency by motivated and self-responsible employees. Agile leadership helps to actively improve the skills, information and competences of employees. In your management task, you concentrate on the essentials, such as the definition of major framework conditions to relieve you of administration and micromanagement.
In this seminar you will find the principle of little theory and much practice so that you can experience agile elements within the training context. That way you will receive a lot of tips and suggestions to find new perspectives in your leadership practice.
- What is agile / agility?
- Why is agility important today?
- In which cases a higher agility is useful?
Core elements of agility
- Agile values, principles and methods
- Customer orientation and create added value
- Characteristics of an agile organization
- Roles of agile managers
- Leading with visions
- Key figures and characteristics for success
- Which leadership style encourages agile work?
- Create framework conditions for motivated work
- Strengthen self-responsibility of the staff
- Incorporate employees into decisions
Fostering self-organized work in the team
- Frames and structures for self-organized work in the team
- Developing team performance
- Methods for better team work
- Retrospectives for success and constructive cooperation
How to deal with uncertainty and changes
- Useful values and beliefs in times of uncertainty
- How to control complex situations and how to stay on target.
- Constructive dealing with resistances
- This seminar is designed for managers, project leaders and scrum masters.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 14 PDUs account for Leadership Skills and 2 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: German (Inhouse-trainings in English as well)
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|