Implementing a Project Management Office
Utilize a powerful PMO to take overall control of your most important projects
Potential PMO Structures
A PMO can be structured in many different ways and therefore has varying responsibilities. These should be aligned with the company and its projects.
Typical PMO areas of responsibility include:
- Defining company project management standards
- Ensuring compliance with project standards
- Delivering an overview of the status of all company projects
- Preparing for key management decisions
- Making preliminary decisions and coordinating project managers on behalf of company management
Our course of action
Our special strengths
We work on a systemic basis and involve the experts within your company as well as those affected at an early stage. This allows us to work with you to complete an appraisal of the meaningful and necessary measures, and to achieve results which are right for your company and which can be organizationally imbedded in your company’s culture and aims. This simultaneously interlocks the configuration of the new PM Office with its introduction, which leads to considerably less resistance and effort.