Professional Risk Management
Leading projects to success
Taking risk is an indispensable part of innovative and successful companies. However, you are not powerless – many risks can be controlled by professional and aware risk management. This way, you can raise the chance of implementing your projects successfully.
In this seminar you will gain the ability to identify and evaluate risks and you will learn practical methods for avoiding, transferring or mitigating these risks. Moreover, you will get ideas of how to stimulate the creation of constructive risk awareness within your environment.
We communicate and explain the methods and theory and apply them to your projects. You recieve suggestions how to recognize risks at an early time and how to manage them. After that, we discuss the benefits and limitations of the single methods as well as the aspects of the implementation in the company. Participants will be awarded with 16 PDUs.
Establishing risk management
- How do I create professional and continuous risk management in projects and in the company?
- Which roles and responsibilities are necessary for risk management in the project?
- How do I deal with different tolerances of risk of the stakeholders?
- How do I find out the comprehensive risks in my project?
- Methods to identify risks
Qualitative analysis of risks
- Which methods for classifying and evaluating risks are actually helpful?
- How can I make a rough estimation of the probability and damage?
- How can I classify the risks for further analysis and processing?
Quantitative Analysis of risks
- Which are methods of financial evaluation?
- How can I ensure my estimation accuracy?
- Which alternative methods for planning and cost estimation make actually sense?
Planning risk management
- Which are the measures of prevention, protection or emergency plan?
- Cost-benefit consideration of the different measures
- How can I develop effective scenarios and alternatives?
- How can risks be excluded in advance or transferred to others?
Monitoring and controlling risks
- How can I establish a meaningful controlling of risks?
- Which advanced methods are qualified for identification and evaluation of the progress and status of the project?
Culture of risk and communication
- How can I achieve higher risk awareness in the project and in the company?
- How can I achieve dealing with conflicts in a constructive manner of employees and colleagues and the management?
- How can I inform the stakeholders about the current situation of the project?
- The course is designed for project managers, project leaders and team members which already know the basic techniques of project management.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we wish to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 12 PDUs account for Technical Skills, 2 PDUs for Leadership Skills and 2 PDUs for Strategic & Business Skills.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|