PRINCE2® Practitioner Preparation
- Get to know how PRINCE2® is used in practice.
Would you like your project leaders to know a best practice method for their projects and apply it in practice? Or would you like a recognized certification of your knowledge and your abilities as project leader or project manager? For you, it is necessary to pass the examination within a short period of time at the first attempt?
In this seminar the single topics of the PRINCE2® Foundation seminar will be refreshed and deepened using current case studies. Practical scenarios will help you to prepare for applying PRINCE2® in your own projects and control the management phases effectively. With PRINCE2®, you learn a best practice project management method. By adopting this approach, a controlled environment is created which enables the management to draft projects very consciously and to delegate responsibilities and authorities clearly. The qualification consists of two steps – the foundation and the practitioner training. Both steps have to be completed by an exam. This practitioner course builds on the foundation course and prepares the project manager for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam perfectly.
You will deepen your PRINCE2® knowledge in many practice-oriented workshops and prepare yourself optimally for the certification. Between the seminar and the examination, you will have approximately 2-3 weeks to deepen the last themes individually and to practice.
Deepening of the PRINCE2® methods
- Refreshing the PRINCE2® knowledge learned in the foundation course
- Dealing with the PRINCE2® tools
- Resolving problems and examples
- Creation of PRINCE2® relevant documents (e.g. product structure plans and business cases)
- Application of PRINCE2® techniques for risk analysis, impact analysis etc.
- Utilization of PRINCE2® components for the organization, planning, monitoring and controlling of the project phases
Preparation for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- Training by solving test exams
- Evaluation and discussion of the results
- Explanation of the exam guideline
- Structure and composition of the exam
- Presentation of the evaluation scheme
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- Takes place approx. 2-3 weeks after the seminar
- Exam duration of 2,5 hours
- Correction and publication of the results
- The seminar is designed for project leaders, subproject managers and project managers.
- The participants must first have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination.
- In addition to the seminar fees, there will be fees for examination of the APMG of 285,- Euro (plus tax).
- We conduct our PRINCE2® seminars as affiliate of QRP Management Methods International GmbH. The QRP Management Methods International GmbH is recognized as Accredited Trainings Organisation (ATO) by the APMG and empowered to conduct trainings in PRINCE2® und to examine in accordance to the guideline of APMG.
- 3 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- The official PRINCE2® handbook
- Further PRINCE2® tools
- A case study with exercises
- Information and tips for the examination
- Examples of tests
- Language: English
- Drinks, snacks and lunch