PRINCE2® Foundation Preparation
The course will teach you the best practice methods of PRINCE2® in the shortest possible time.
PRINCE2® is a very successful method of project management, which is gaining more and more supporters worldwide and is used in a variety of projects. PRINCE2® is consistently results- and benefit-oriented and offers specific guidance for each project phase. Each delegating level obtains the individually relevant information so that projects can be executed holistically and successfully.
In the intensive three-day PRINCE2® Foundation seminar you will learn the necessary working methods for the success of your projects in accordance with PRINCE2® and will get well prepared for the official certification. With PRINCE2®, you will learn a best practice project management method. This approach creates a controlled environment which enables the management to draw up projects consciously and delegate responsibilities and authorities clearly. The qualification consists of two steps – the foundation training and the practitioner training. The participants will complete both steps by absolving an examination. This foundation course creates an understanding of the PRINCE2® method and prepares the project manager for the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination perfectly.
Using their intensive practical expertise, our trainers will help you to transfer the knowledge from the seminar directly to your everyday work. The communication of the necessary theory alternates with many practical exercises.
Overview and Introduction
- The results-oriented approach of PRINCE2®
- Overview of PRINCE2® and the PRINCE2® principles
- Differences from other project management standards
The controlled start of a project
- Clear formulation of benefits and targets
- Business Case: Display and secure the economical efficiency
- Creation of a perfect project organization with clear tasks and competences
- Planning focused on benefits and results
- Managing risks and quality from the beginning
The control instruments of PRINCE2®
- Pragmatic application of documents
- Reporting through all levels
- Managing escalations successfully
- Effective and efficient configuration management
- Closing projects in a controlled manner
- Project success and project revision: „Lessons learned“
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
- Working on a sample exam
- Clarification of open questions
- One-hour PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
- Correction and announcement of the results
- The seminar is designed for project managers, subproject managers and project leaders.
- The participants should be familiar with the basic methods of project management, as for example delivered in our seminar “Project Management Fundamentals”.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way, we wish to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- In addition to the seminar fees, there will be fees for examination of the APMG of 165,- Euro (plus tax).
- The QRP Management Methods International GmbH is recognized as Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) by the APMG and empowered to conduct trainings in PRINCE2® and examine in accordance to the guideline of APMG.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- The official PRINCE2® pocketbook
- A case study with exercises
- Information and tips for the examination
- Foundation sample exam
- Language: English
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|