PMP® Preparation Course
- The successful PMP® training to prepare for the exam – intensive, vivid and lively
Imagine: You get international recognition as an expert in project management. You can finally document your professionalism, experience and expertise. You belong to a global network of over 1,000,000 certified PM experts. How does that sound?
Do you want to become a PMP and increase your career opportunities? Do you want to acquire the know-how of globally recognized project management methods? In parallel to your challenging job as a project manager? Then you are on the right website. We prepare you effectively for the exam.
Innovative training design and learning management
No tedious registration processes thanks to all-round carefree package
Quality-tested content - we are an "Authorized Training Partner" of the PMI
For more self-confidence: Individual support by coaching
With our innovative modular seminar design, we ensure optimal learning management. We focus exclusively on topics relevant to the exam and give you tips for passing the exam. We take care of annoying registration and ordering processes for you with our all-round carefree package. Get it done now and get started. Becoming a PMP® has never been easier. Increase your market value and invest in your future now.
Your participation in this seminar has many benefits:
- You will get a very good insight into the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) in 40 training hours, as well as detailed explanations of all topics relevant to the exam.
- You benefit from the modular structure of the training in 3+2 days. This innovative seminar design allows you to increase the retention of the information.
- You will receive a printed PMBOK® Guide, original PMI documents, as well as many useful learning aids and, if desired, access to the PMP® online test tool
- You will learn which aspects are particularly important to the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the exam and receive valuable tips.
- You will receive from us after your PMP® certification a voucher for 400 euros, which you can use for follow-up seminars.
What you can expect during these 5 seminar days:
You will get everything you need to pass the challenging PMP® exam on your first attempt in this modular seminar. In the seminar, we will show you proven strategies on how to optimally acquire the extensive learning material. You will receive accompanying coaching and additional individual support from the trainer by phone and mail.
PMP Certification and PMBOK® Guide
- The current PMBOK® Guide at a glance
- Receive PMP certification approval
- Overview of the examination areas
- PMI expectations of a project manager
- Projects and their integration into the environment
- The role of the project manager and his tasks – in projects and also in the audit
- Initiating a project and defining a project charter
- Identifying stakeholders (Stakeholder Management)
- Defining requirements and planning scope (Scope Management)
- Develop realistic schedules (Schedule Management)
- Estimating costs (Cost Management)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Identifying risks and recognizing opportunities (Risk Management)
- Planning resources (Resource Management)
- Planning communication (Communication Management)
First PMP® example test
Review Initiation and planning
- Linking to the first module
- Clarify open questions
- Deepening of complex topics
- Leading the implementation of the project
- Leading employees and managing the project team
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure their involvement
- Use procurement processes in the project (Procurement Management)
Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Recognizing and counteracting deviations
- Dealing with changes in the project
- Quality management in projects
- Closing a project
- Using lessons learned
- Wrap-up and Test Preparation
Second PMP example test
At a glance:
- 5 days of intensive PMP® training – split into 2 modules (3 days + 2 days)
- On request 90-day license for our PMP® online test tool with 1000 questions. So you can check your level of knowledge at any time.
- Printed version of the latest PMBOK® Guide and PMI Agile Practice Guide.
- Textbook “PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep” with examples and exercises
- Comprehensive, full-color seminar handouts with all content and important info on the exam, as well as quizzes, puzzles and many other useful study aids
- Accompanying coaching and additional support from the trainer by phone and mail
- Support for admission to the PMP® exam
- All-inclusive worry-free package bookable
- PMI-authorized trainers who are, of course, long-time PMP® trainers
- Small seminar group. This allows intensive learning and individual support for each participant.
- Certificate of attendance for your admission to PMP certification
- After successful PMP certification, you will receive a voucher for 400 € from us, which you can use for follow-up seminars.
- Seminar language: German/English, i.e. documents in English, explanations in German. Company-internally, we also conduct the course completely in English.
Additional for face-to-face seminars
- Seminar drinks, break snacks and delicious lunch
- Attractive, family seminar environment
- The PMP®training is aimed at project leaders and project managers.
- The participants should know the basic methods of project management, such as those taught in the seminar “Project Management Basics“
- You should be able to read English technical texts and meet the examination requirements required by PMI for PMP® certification.
Notes as well
- Ideally, you take the exam 2-4 weeks after the seminar. The exam dates will be agreed individually.
- Of course, you will receive a confirmation of the 35 continuing education hours required for admission.
- If you book our all-round carefree package, the examination fee of PMI® is also included in the seminar price and we take care of the registration formalities for you
- Our guarantee: In the unlikely event that you should not pass the exam on the first attempt, you will receive individual coaching for support and/or can participate in the second seminar module again free of charge.
PMP, PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.