PMP® Preparation Course
Prepare yourself time-effectively for a successful PMP® Certification
It’s good to be well versed with project management, but it’s even better if your clients and your boss know that. For this purpose the Project Management Professional (PMP)® is one of the most prestigious certificates in project management. It shows that project leaders in your company have a state-of-the-art professionalism in Project Management and have an officially acknowledged certification of their abilities as a project leader.
In this preparation course, participants acquire the essential knowledge of professional project management and prepare efficiently for the demanding Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. You will learn traditional and agile methods and a lot of helpful project management tools which you can apply directly on your own projects. A lot of tips, methods and stretegies will help you to pass the exam. Of course, you will recieve the necessary 35 contact hours for being admitted to the exam. This way you are ideally prepared for the exam.
Our course consists of two modules. This way, participants acquire the amount of theory more easily and can effectively use their preparation time. You see a graphic of our seminar design and the necessary self-preparation on PMI® certification. You’ll recieve a good overview about the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and detailed explanations for all methods and techniques which are relevant for the examination. We will show you the most important linkages and a thread running through the guide and explain to you which aspects are very important for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in the exam.
You know the connection between theory and realization and how to taylor the methods for own projects. This is useful for the practical application and helps you to remind the contents of the examination. Very experienced trainers will support you by answering questions before and even after the seminar. Through our Online Test Tool, participants can immediately test their advancement in preparing for the exam.
- Details of the “Project Management Body of Knowledge” and the PMBOK® Guide
- Overview of the PMP® Certification
- PMI® Ethics
- Projects and their alignment
- Initiating a project and defining a project charter
- Identifying stakeholders (Stakeholder Management)
- Defining requirements and planning scope (Scope Management)
- Develop realistic schedules (Schedule Management)
- Estimating costs (Cost Management)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Identifying risks and recognizing opportunities (Risk Management)
- Planning resources (Resource Management)
- Planning communication (Communication Management)
First PMP® example test
- Communication with stakeholders
- Procurement Management
Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- How to handle changes in projects
- Quality Management
- Closing a project
- Wrap-up and Test Preparation
Second PMP® example test
3 + 2 days
- The seminar is designed for experienced project leaders who wish to acquire the PMP® credential and who fulfill the application requirements of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- The participants should be familiar with the basic methods of project management, as for example delivered in our seminar “Project Management Fundamentals”.
- The admission to the exam depends on various prerequisites. The fee for the exam is 465,- Euro for non-members and 340,- Euro for the members of PMI®. The annual membership fee for PMI® is 85,- Euro. Further information can be found on the page about the PMP® exam.
- 5 days intensive training
- Certified trainers
- Extensive documents
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- We support participants during the application for the exam.
- We convey the necessary knowledge for the exam. This includes the contents of PMI®, the PMBOK® Guide and more.
- We teach methods and strategies which will help you to pass the exam.
- During the preparation period, we offer phone coaching and support.
- With our Online Test Tool, participants can practice for the exam and test their level of knowledge – whenever they want and wherever they are.
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Language: German/English mixed, meaning that the content and exam documentation is in English, while explanations are mostly given in German. In-house courses can be offered completely in English.
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|