PMP® Preparation Course
The successful PMP® training to prepare for the exam - intensive, vivid and lively
It is good if you are fit in project management. It is even better if your customers and bosses also know this. The certification as Project Management Professional (PMP)®, one of the most famous certificates in project management, helps to achieve this. It shows that you have been managing projects for many years and have top project management skills. In this way, you can contribute all your professional competence at any time.
As PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) we have already helped hundreds of participants to a successful PMP. Use our certified experience for your success!
In this PMP® training you will acquire the current know-how of professional project management very vividly and at the same time prepare yourself for the challenging certification as PMP®.
You will learn classical and agile methods, as well as many useful PM tools and techniques. You will learn how the project management methods are implemented and adapted in projects (tailoring) so that you can use them profitably.
Our PMP® training is divided into two modules so that you can handle the amount of material more easily and make the most of your preparation time. Unlike 5 days in a row, the methods remain in consciousness long after the seminar and are actually used.
You will receive a very good overview of the current PMBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition) and detailed explanations of all exam-related topics.
We show you the important interrelationships of professional project management and the central themes of the guide. In addition, we clarify which aspects are particularly important to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in the examination.
PMP® Certification and PMBOK® Guide
- The current Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge at a glance
- Receive PMP® certification approval
- Overview of the examination areas
- PMI® expectations of a project manager
- Projects and their integration into the environment
- The role of the project manager and his tasks – in projects and also in the audit
- Initiating a project and defining a project charter
- Identifying stakeholders (Stakeholder Management)
- Defining requirements and planning scope (Scope Management)
- Develop realistic schedules (Schedule Management)
- Estimating costs (Cost Management)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Identifying risks and recognizing opportunities (Risk Management)
- Planning resources (Resource Management)
- Planning communication (Communication Management)
First PMP® example test
Review Initiation and planning
- Linking to the first module
- Clarify open questions
- Deepening of complex topics
- Leading the implementation of the project
- Leading employees and managing the project team
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure their involvement
- Use procurement processes in the project (Procurement Management)
Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Recognizing and counteracting deviations
- Dealing with changes in the project
- Quality management in projects
- Closing a project
- Using lessons learned
- Wrap-up and Test Preparation
Second PMP® example test
3 + 2 days
- The seminar is designed for experienced project leaders who wish to acquire the PMP® credential and who fulfill the application requirements of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- The participants should be familiar with the basic methods of project management, as for example delivered in our seminar “Project Management Fundamentals”.
- The admission to the exam depends on various prerequisites. The fee for the exam is 465,- Euro for non-members and 340,- Euro for the members of PMI®. The annual membership fee for PMI® is 85,- Euro. Further information can be found on the page about the PMP® exam.
- 5 days intensive training
- Certified trainers
- Extensive documents
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- We support participants during the application for the exam.
- We convey the necessary knowledge for the exam. This includes the contents of PMI®, the PMBOK® Guide and more.
- We teach methods and strategies which will help you to pass the exam.
- During the preparation period, we offer phone coaching and support.
- With our Online Test Tool, participants can practice for the exam and test their level of knowledge – whenever they want and wherever they are.
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Language: German/English mixed, meaning that the content and exam documentation is in English, while explanations are mostly given in German. In-house courses can be offered completely in English.
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|