Increase the efficiency of your meetings and achieve sound results
Do you want to put time-consuming and ineffective meetings aside? But how can you achieve target-oriented and effective meetings where those invited turn up on time and with motivation?
A few clear rules make professional facilitators stand out from their peers. In this seminar you will learn how to prepare well for meetings and how to conduct meetings effectively. You will learn methods and techniques which allow you to actively control a meeting as the moderator or project leader. This will enable you to skillfully involve all participants in discussions on challenging issues, and to handle difficult participants well.
In this seminar you will find the principle of little theory and much practice. The focus of the seminar is on the individual moderations of the participants. Every participant practices and applies the contents learned during the seminar. Concrete and individual feedback shows you how to prepare and implement effective moderation, and also provides you with a true understanding of the effect you have on others. Discover your individual strengths and potentials when moderating meetings! Participants will be awarded with 16 PDUs.
- What is the benefit of a facilitated meeting?
- What is the role of a facilitator?
- What are helpful attitudes while facilitating a meeting?
A look at the team
- What are the critical success factors of teamwork?
- What are typical team development phases and how can I deal with them in meetings?
- How can we provide constructive feedback?
Preparing a meeting
- How to develop the agenda?
- What framework do you need to successfully facilitate a meeting?
- Which tools do you need as a facilitator?
- You will accomplish own meetings on the basis of current topics.
- You will receive feedback and guidance from both the group and the instructor which you can immediately use.
- You will practice how to handle difficult situations and how to cope with special participants.
- This course is designed for all who lead meetings or work in a team, such as project leaders or team members.
- Maximum of 8 participants. This way, we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 4 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills.
- 2 days intensive training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|