Experience the potential of effective cooperation in a successful team
Can teams really achieve more than individualists? Many people know successful teamwork from team sports: the defenders are just as important as the strikers in reaching the goal. In your job or project it is the same: You are dependent on others and others on you! But how exactly does a team work? What can I personally contribute to success?
In this active seminar you will experience teamwork in many concrete exercises. You will solve challenging tasks in a team – just like in real working life. Find out how a team works effectively. In addition, important questions are answered individually for you: What does it take for me to be successful in a team? How do I get involved in a team?
In the seminar you will work on a variety of tasks. Based on the experience gained, we identify the success factors and define the optimization potential together. In addition to basic team rules, you will learn a lot about yourself and actively experience the different team roles. In addition, you will receive individual feedback. As a participant in this seminar you will receive 16 PDUs.
- What is the essence of good team work?
Clarity about objectives
- What has to be clear, so that everybody knows what it’s about?
- How do I achieve clarity about objectives?
- How do I check whether we all have the same understanding about the objective?
Roles and tasks in a team
- Which roles are needed in team work?
- How are roles distributed?
- How do we manage and coordinate our team?
Moderation of team work
- Monitoring and controlling time
- Securing results and quality
Planning the course of action
- What does a pragmatic course of action look like?
- How do we make up a basic project plan with the team?
Rules in a team
- Most important ground rules in a team
- Rules for the facilitation of a team
- Agreeing upon rules
Giving and taking feedback
- Rules for feedback
- Evaluating team work
- Individual feedback to each team member
- This course is designed for team members, leaders of subprojects and project managers who want to experience themselves in different roles of team work and receive feedback on this.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 4 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills or a certificate of further education for IPMA.
- 2 days intensive Training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English