Experience the potential of goal-oriented co-operation in a successful team
Can teams really achieve more than a group of individuals? There are many fairy tales, sayings and half-truths about teams. Many people have experienced effective co-operation in a team only in team sports – at school and during studies only the individual was important. Today, on the job or in your project you are dependent on others – and others on you. But how does a team really work?
In this active and lively seminar we do not talk theoretically about teams, you experience teamwork directly in many concrete situations. We give you demanding tasks. You have to work in your team on the solution – under time pressure. Just like in real life. Thereby, we elaborate what is needed for a team to work effectively. You also get individual answers on the core questions of this seminar: What is needed to be successful in a team? How do you play your part in a team? What extra do you have to learn or what do you have to give up? At the end of the seminar, you are going to have a systematic and structured approach to successful teamwork at hand.
In this seminar you continuously work on varied tasks which you have to solve in the team. So, you learn from your experiences. If your team has solved a task well, we have a look at the success factors; if tasks have not turned out well, we think about how it could work better. All our feedback is very individual. It’s not about how „somebody” could have made something better but concretely about what you personally can contribute to make co-operation in a team work. You not only learn about general team rules, but also a lot about yourself and the roles which you can take in a team. During the seminar you receive individual and personal feedback from the trainer and the other team members about your contributions to the team tasks and to the results. Participants will be awarded with 16 PDUs.
- What is the essence of good team work?
Clarity about objectives
- What has to be clear, so that everybody knows what it’s about?
- How do I achieve clarity about objectives?
- How do I check whether we all have the same understanding about the objective?
Roles and tasks in a team
- Which roles are needed in team work?
- How are roles distributed?
How do we control and coordinate our team?
- Facilitation of team work
- Monitoring and controlling time
- Securing results and quality
Planning the course of action
- What does a pragmatic course of action look like?
- How do we make up a basic project plan with the team?
Rules in a team
- Most important ground rules in a team
- Rules for the facilitation of a team
- Agreeing upon rules
Giving and taking feedback
- Rules for feedback
- Evaluating team work
- Individual feedback to each team member
- Team members in projects who wish to deal with the team aspect of co-operation. Project managers and leaders of subprojects who wish to experience themselves during teamwork.
- Maximum of 12 participants. This way we want to make sure that the seminar is highly efficient and guarantee the highest possible benefit for you.
- You will be awarded with 16 PDUs of which 4 PDUs account for Technical Skills and 12 PDUs for Leadership Skills.
- 2 days intensive Training
- Top-class trainers
- Extensive documents
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Appealing rooms with enough space to practice
- Language: English
|Company-internal seminar. We conduct this seminar for your company and close to your location. We can deliver it in English or other languages. If you have 4 or more people interested in the subject, we develop a tailored solution for you.||START A QUERY >>|